Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Foods I Just Can't Say No To!

There are certain foods that no matter how much I want to say no, I just cant. I have times in my life, usually when I've decided I'm fat and need to lose weight, when I can have self control and say NO. This is not one of those times...

1. Homemade, Box-Cake-Mix, Funfetti Cupcakes.

 
via 

There's just something about those little tasteless sprinkles that make this Box Cake Mix better than the rest. Bake a dozen cupcakes? Eat a dozen cupcakes. I don't judge me.

2. Bratwursts

  
via 

Maybe it's my German heritage. Maybe it's my love of meat. (that's what she said) But you fire up the grill and throw some brats on there? You best believe I'm gunna be standing over them waiting ever so patiently like the total fat kid I am. And don't even TALK to me about sauerkraut. YUM. I can't get enough of them both, you guys. I just can't.

3. Curly Fries

 
via 
What is it about these golden brown curly q's that is just so appealing? What makes them better than any other fry? Why is my mouth salivating just looking at that picture?? These are all questions I don't know the answer to. All I know is I'm getting ready to hop in my car and go to Jack-in-the-Box right now.
4.Sushi


Ok so this one's not that bad for you. But it's still something that I literally can't say no to. Whenever my roommate starts to utter the word sushi, I'm already grabbing my coat and purse. Caterpillar roll? YES. Spider roll? Um YEAH! Bulldog Roll? HELLS YES. Gimme gimme gimme.

5. Froyo

 
via 

The more crap on it, the better. Pile on those Fruity Pebbles, sprinkles, and strawberries! YUM-O!


What are your favorite comfort foods?!

4 comments:

  1. i love bratwursts + sauerkraut - yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not the only one!! I usually get weird looks.

      Delete