Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Confession.

Soooo, I haven't been back to bootcamp since last Monday. Sorry I'm not sorry. I hate that place. I've only gone once and I already know that I will never EVER go again. Glad I bought that on Groupon...so what would have been $175 in the trash was actually only $29 in the trash. Ehh...I would pay $29 for one class of bootcamp. So I don't see it as a loss.

As for me losing weight? We'll see how things go. I know Lindsey (my roommate) is pissed because now she doesn't have someone to go with her...and hold her accountable. Because I know she really doesn't want to go either. But I figure...we can still hold each other accountable. We learned some great work outs at that one day of bootcamp. Workouts that can totally be done at home! I'm going to try to convince Lindsey to start doing them with me when I get home from work. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, here's a little video of Lindsey's reaction to Melinda letting her know that I got an email that bootcamp was cancelled yesterday haha!

video

1 comment:

  1. if it's not working out for ya, then no use doing something that you wouldn't use anyway. for my weight loss, i hired a nutritionist, since that's where my issue is. i hate cooking and would rather go out to eat. even when i thought i was eating healthy, i apparently wasn't. 40 pounds down, 30 more to go!

    ReplyDelete